Womens Jackets?

Guest KC-10 FE

Guest KC-10 FE

Anyone got a good suggestion for a MESH or VENTILATED jacket for my wife? She currently has a JR Phoenix. This jacket is, quite frankly, a POS. I just EBAY'd my JR Phoenix & got a Icon TIMAX 2 for myself. Unfortunately, they don't make the TIMAX for women.

Thanks

KC-10 FE out...

:wheel:

Anyone got a good suggestion for a MESH or VENTILATED jacket for my wife?  She currently has a JR Phoenix.  This jacket is, quite frankly, a POS.  I just EBAY'd my JR Phoenix & got a Icon TIMAX 2 for myself.  Unfortunately, they don't make the TIMAX for women.

Thanks

KC-10 FE out...

:beer:

Can you get Spidi and/or Teknic there? They make some very nice jackets specifically for women.

I bought my girlfriend a Joe Rocket Trixie jacket from New Enough and it's great. While it's a bit on the expensive side it seems to be above par for Joe Rocket quality. It seems to have pretty good venting for leather, however, it has yet to get very warm to really test it out. Good protection with CE pads in all normal areas, zips to pants, nice amount of pockets, etc. I was very impressed with it. If your looking for something other than leather, disregard this, and I'm sorry.

Guest KC-10 FE
Can you get Spidi and/or Teknic there? They make some very nice jackets specifically for women.

I bought my girlfriend a Joe Rocket Trixie jacket from New Enough and it's great. While it's a bit on the expensive side it seems to be above par for Joe Rocket quality.  It seems to have pretty good venting for leather, however, it has yet to get very warm to really test it out. Good protection with CE pads in all normal areas, zips to pants, nice amount of pockets, etc. I was very impressed with it. If your looking for something other than leather, disregard this, and I'm sorry.

Thanks for the tips, we're going to check all of them out.

KC-10 FE out...

:wheel:

Archived