Cyko P.C.III

Rivcyko

• Member Contributer

The Problem:

The left side storage area, under my seat, has my brake flasher modulator. Dyno jet wants me to put my P.C. in the right. So where do I keep my tools? In my tail bag? so they could get stolen? NO.

The solution:

gallery_2922_262_110749.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

cyko pcIII.jpg

Yay!

Used a piece of small plastic mirror, (C.A.'ed a small piece of angled plastic, to the bottom of it, to give the correct angle), then trim taped down, so I can see the adjustments, if I choose to.

Mounted the P.C. with trim tape and two zip ties.

The thing to watch, is the left side. If you mount it too far left, you'll, "pinch in" the metal ring, on the rubber battery strap, and you won't be able to remove it.

Sorry, had to toot my horn again. LOL.

Riv.

Guest 767fixer

ok one question.....i change my maps constantly by experimenting....how do you intend to hook up the usb cable without taking the bike apart??

• Member Contributer
ok one question.....i change my maps constantly by experimenting....how do you intend to hook up the usb cable without taking the bike apart??

I have an external usb block, on a pretty long cord. Just run it out the window, to the bike. ( I'm poor, no laptop). LOL.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer
That is where I am putting my Aux fuse box. I really wanted to make a mount for both there but I am pressed for time and may do that in the future.

Results? Should be able to fit both.

• 8 months later...

Archived