Bike Detailing Wax or Ceramic.

Titanium2000

I detail bikes plus cars my own plus other thought it might be favourable to share some if the tools plus techniques. 

Some just want to ride, others prefer to clean everything all at the same time continually. 

You can just wash your bike with car soap so plenty of option available for every price range. 

We have flow chats so in getting your bike clean for a ceramic coat to bond. 

We are asked the best product is a wax costing 1000's of dollars more effective than one costing $30. 

Buy one range then become familiar  with that how it works in hot, dusty or dry conditions. 

Good luck everyone, plenty of global products so find the one they recommended  in your location, results or perceived durability can be subjective. 

• Member Contributer

Gtechnic ceramic everything plus their EXO hydrophobic layer FTW after orbital polishing.  Nothing short of a rock chip messes with my paint.  The ceramic glass sealant is terrific.

Cerakote headlight kits and plastic trim coats (wipes) are the business.  I got a 50 pack of the latter and it was worth it.

• Thanks 1

If only people wax wheels, or paint...FK1000P is a wax seal so great protection. No damage as long a as pressure washer too near can cause issues. 

PlastX will take scratches our of plexiglass screen, with some effort. 

You can wash in Fairy Liquid if you must,

Plain Stardrops @10:1 with warm water will degrease any bike..