95 VFR750 Oil Change Ball Bearing

Hi all....Giving the ol girl some love with new sprockets, clutch and related cylinders, after putting 190k on her. Found a small ball bearing in the sump during an oil change. 

There's only one....checked as much as I could through the clutch cover....couldn't find anymore with the magnetic pickup. Size is about 1-2mm across. 

I'm assuming it's an oil gallery plug somewhere, but have been scouring the manual for the last couple of days looking for where it should go.

Any ideas please? 

Cheer and TIA!

Resized.jpg

6 hours ago, tsmitty said:

I only have an 86 but on mine the throw-out bearing on the clutch has about that size bearing balls. 

Mine has all the balls, but those are about 5mm-ish big......

• Like 1

Turns out the little ball bearing had popped out of a small socket tool that I used to undo bolts for clutch cover and somehow made it's way into the sump.......Crisis averted!

• Like 2

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, danrossii said:

Turns out the little ball bearing had popped out of a small socket tool that I used to undo bolts for clutch cover and somehow made it's way into the sump.......Crisis averted!

Oh my god...  but you lost 2 years of your life from racking your brain.   That would have bugged the F outa me.

Very good news.