Moving in Oakland Ca, Can I borrow your trailer?

Dazdiablo

Hey y'all. I'm unfortunately losing roommates and the owner of the house we live in is trying to sell so he wont give us a new lease. That means I'm losing my 2 car garage 😭

If all goes well, the place my partner and I applied for today will be a go and I'll down size to a 1 car garage. I have 2 bikes I need a trailer for. A totaled RC46 I keep for parts and an RC36 with no wheels that I'm parting out. I'm willing to pay a rental fee with cash or beer. I have a truck and a ramp but the truck is tall and I'd rather not have to do a sketchy push up to the bed. Please DM me if your in the San Francisco or East Bay area. I'll come pick it up and drop it off in a day. I have all the straps and rigging needed to lock it down. I just don't want to pay the several hundred dollars a rental might cost me.

I'm not exactly next door I'm in Mariposa but if you want it I'd be happy to lend you my Kendon trailer. I once moved a bike with a u-haul trailer but it was so tight with other stuff the bike could not have moved and fallen down.