2012 here we go! Things I am looking forward to in 2012.
1. Getting married. Feb 18th!
2. Watching my 49ers playing in the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. Don't think anyone is favored to beat the Packers, but can't wait to see what we can do.
3. Episode 3 of Caliparri's Cats! Should be another final four run for my Kentucky Wildcats but again thats the beauty of March Madness. You never know.
4. TMAC. Hoping to see lots of old friends and share the event with local friends as well.
5. Getting my website up and running to promote KY as a motorcycling destination. Be on the lookout for www.HillbillyTriangle.com.
6. States I plan to ride in 2012:
Kentucky, TN, NC, VA, WVA, GA.
7. Collecting and riding more "named" motorcycle routes. Last year I did:
Deals Gap aka Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, Blue Ridge Parkway, Foothills Parkway, The Snake aka Shady Valley, The Diamondback at Little Switzerland, The Back of the Dragon (in VA), The Moonshiner or Hellbender (NC 28), and The Devil's Triangle.
8. Put together a Fall Rally in KY.
I hope everyone gets to ride more than last year. Hears to a happy and safe new year!