Rear Wheel Balancing

weee06

• Member Contributer

Okay so in order to balance the rear wheel on these bikes you need to make sure you have the correct cone to fit the drive side of the rear wheel. (If your using a static balancer).

On my other bikes they are double sided swingers so I had no trouble using a amazon/harbor freight style static balancer. 

However looking through the forum you gents said to go with http://www.marcparnes.com/Honda_Motorcycle_Wheel_Balancer.htm.

So I went to his site and since I already owned a balancer I opted to buy the $50 cone set for the bike. 

HOWEVER!! Marc proceeded to call me and say hey wait, since you already have universal cones all I have to do is send you the one special VFR cone and your all set. I will cut your cost in half!!!

A huge shout out to Marc and his honesty and the willingness to lose out on a half a sale just to do the right thing and help me save some money!!! 

I wanted to let the forum know so that he can get the business he deserves. Thanks Marc, a gesture like this goes along way in my book! 

Archived