Decals For Sale

czargee

Question

Hello VFR peeps! I just got a vinyl cutter this weekend for the purpose of hooking up my new-to-me 02 Viffer with a some decals.

Another member suggested selling them and thought why not.

So I designed and created some decals that you maybe interested in. I can also create custom decals from scratch. Just let me know what you have in mind.

Price ranges from $5 and up — PM me if interested. I accept Paypal.

Here are samples of what I did for my VFR this past weekend. I used reflective white and reflective black vinyl. I do have different colors in the reflective and non-reflective material.

cb85240ef30184f0fcaa1d3161c57637.jpge7ef5d3f2ba8ecb0989d1bee58b79530.jpg6ccc33a3adfb2ac262c8ae418c26b034.jpg915b6d760edd320081d9546b2badbcbd.jpgf6ec7708462eb6c06f4707bc0bdf9a99.jpg3bed99a08cbb4b67b3dad717cf07ac38.jpg

Did this for my buddy's pickup truck. c743221ffe3a24b9f156b70c62eb1362.jpg

Played around with some rattle can paint and reflective decals on an old helmet. f9b66b10562b20eb5ebe75fb5d30264f.jpg5dcb852781f85142dea8a6b4db89d3c2.jpg
I made this "Interceptor" decal because I really liked the look of the 2014 VFR emblem. The top version is the original font I used, second is the font edited a little bit, and third has a slight tilt applied to it. The image of the 14 Viffer was used as inspiration. 86febb30269b6276b931dfff6afba487.jpg
I then converted the final version into outlines and here's the final product. 79997668cf4e731cd3c0f5fd0997ccd4.jpg

• Member Contributer

Do you have any of the "INTERCEPTOR" ones in black?

• Member Contributer

Cool. But what do you mean by the black being reflective?

• Member Contributer

Cool. How much for 2 of those? And do you have any "RC46" like that?

• Member Contributer

Got them on today... I think they look great!

Those look awesome! Looks like a perfect match to the decal on the tank. Were they difficult to put on good & straight? And if you don't mind me asking, what was the cost of them?

I'm still waiting for czargee to get back to me about a price.

Got them on today... I think they look great!

Those look awesome! Looks like a perfect match to the decal on the tank. Were they difficult to put on good & straight? And if you don't mind me asking, what was the cost of them?

I'm still waiting for czargee to get back to me about a price.

Sorry. Was out for a few days. Had knee surgery. Will get back to you soon!

Oh...no worries. Hope all went well.

It did! Sore but recovering well.

For the decals, pricing are as follows:

RC46 decal in reflective black, $12. Interceptor decal in reflective black, $12. Shipping to Connecticut is $6. If interested, payment can be sent via paypal to czargee@hotmail.com.

• Member Contributer

Sounds good.

I got to wondering if you are able to match the look of the Honda decal on the tank? It is some kind of dark metallic.

• Member Contributer

Here's one. I think it would be the same as on your bike.

post-14663-0-24484700-1429854105.jpg

• Member Contributer

After putting some more thought into this, I'd also like to get "HONDA" ones like in your pics near the bottom of the fairings. Also in reflective black. What would be the price on them?

The "INTERCEPTOR" ones I'd like the NON-outlined type.

Are the others $12 each or $12 for a pair?

Simple as pie. He only asks $12 for both and they were great!

Are yours the reflective type?

Here's one. I think it would be the same as on your bike.

attachicon.gifDSCF2474.JPG

In comparing the black reflective vinyl, I think the Honda wing on the tank has more sparkle in it.

After putting some more thought into this, I'd also like to get "HONDA" ones like in your pics near the bottom of the fairings. Also in reflective black. What would be the price on them?

The "INTERCEPTOR" ones I'd like the NON-outlined type.

Are the others $12 each or $12 for a pair?

INTERCEPTOR decal = $12 for pair

Big HONDA decal = $15 for pair

• Member Contributer

I left it up to him but I don't think we went with reflective. I think we just matched the tank one. I will take a pic outside today to show you.

• Member Contributer

I would be interested in a "GEAR DRIVEN CAMS V4" decal like the one on a 1986 vfr750.

post-9578-0-18891400-1429923261.jpg

https://www.bikepics.com/pics/2010%5C11%5C08%5Cbikepics-2094574-full.jpg

two in black, two in red, and two in white.

Can you make this happen? That would be cool if you could!

Thanks,

Mike

I would be interested in a "GEAR DRIVEN CAMS V4" decal like the one on a 1986 vfr750.

attachicon.gifgear driven cams v4.jpg

Thanks,

Mike

What's the length of the entire text? And what is the height of the CAM... and V4? Do you have a photo of the text at a more straight shot view?

• Member Contributer

What vinyl cutter did you buy and how do you like it? I have looked at the USCutter MH Series on Amazon several times, but decided I should pass for the time being, too many other things to spend money on that take priority. Thanks for any info you are willing to share.

• Member Contributer

attachicon.gifgear driven cams v4.jpg

Thanks,

Mike

What's the length of the entire text? And what is the height of the CAM... and V4? Do you have a photo of the text at a more straight shot view?

PM sent.

• Member Contributer

Sounds good.

I got to wondering if you are able to match the look of the Honda decal on the tank? It is some kind of dark metallic.

I got a look at the tank decal today in the sun. It is a dark gray metallic. How close could you come to matching it?

Let's go with just 2 of the Reflective NON-outlined "INTERCEPTOR" ones in that color for now.

$12 + shipping?

Archived