Givi B33 Monokey Top Case On A 5Th Gen

Corey

I was literally a click away from going the Givi V47 Monokey route when I found a deal (that I couldn't pass up) on this Givi B33 Monokey Top Case.

Prior to purchasing the B33 I couldn't find any photos of it mounted on a 5th Gen. So, now that I have it, I figured I would post a couple photos of it so other 5th Gen owners who might be interested in this particular model, can get an idea what it looks like on the bike.

It's big enough to hold a helmet and gloves along with a few other small items. In a pinch, I am able to fit a helmet, gloves and thermal lined textile pants, but it's pretty tight. It will however still close with ease.

By the way, the B33 Monolock and B33 Monokey are essentially the same top case (the Monokey costs $30 more and has extended silver accents on the back). They both are designed to work interchangeably with either the Monolock and Monokey plates.

post-29105-0-05718900-1423883736.jpg

post-29105-0-26822300-1423883752.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Looks great Corkey,just big enough for a helmet is all you really want,but I already have a givi e55 on the other bikes so I wouldn't be buying another box,so it's either continue on as is,or try the givi rack with the e55 box. If I do I might buy stronger bolts to fit were the frankenbolts used to fit,I've read of them snapping.

Archived