Oem Top Case & Rack Price Check

Just testing the waters for the best deal currently for sourcing the Honda OEM top case and rack. I am aware of David Silver Spares as a source, just wondered if there were any other good deals out there. Thanks in advance.

I find that DS is typically full retail price plus postage on most stuff so tend to go to my local Honda dealer where I can pick it up and normally get a bit of discount.

Check out Givi top box's. By far the best addition to my bike. Got the V47 and can fit my helmet and jacket in at work. Love it...za9azeny.jpg

I goy mine for $300 with the rack....and the rack also comes with two bars that mount on top of each handle for more support....gained back the weight I lost after installing my Leos...worth it

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The Givi set up is very affordable. Just checked the DSS US site. They actually have an oem rack for $258 & a red top box for $176. The box comes with an inner mat and passenger backrest. I checked out of curiosity and the total shipped to me in California is $451.00.

In the US it's very hard to find a genuine honda top box and rack at dealers, at least that has been my experience. Overall not a bad price but Givi has good reputation and is very affordable alternative.

If you don't mind a wide bike, DSS sells oem saddlebags for $495, 1/2 off their original price.

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I guess I should have mentioned that I have the OEM side bags, side cases, saddlebags....so I'm not sure how the GIVI rack would work out with the side rails I already have. And I have to say as far as looks go, I prefer the OEM top case to the GIVI. I saw someone was selling a SHAD brand top box that was not bad, but did not appear to hold as much as the GIVI or OEM top case.

Archived