Found A Brand New 7Th Gen, 2012, $10,999

• Member Contributer

Went into my local dealer on Friday to get a part. They have one 2012 left and it's priced at $10.9k. Just posting this up for anyone interested. Krisztian 972-839-1083

He said the last 4 were all out of state buyers who flew in and rode home because of the good deal.

Good luck.

Went into my local dealer on Friday to get a part. They have one 2012 left and it's priced at $10.9k. Just posting this up for anyone interested. Krisztian 972-839-1083

He said the last 4 were all out of state buyers who flew in and rode home because of the good deal.

Good luck.

If that's DFW Honda....one of those buyers was me.

Their craigslist ad was $9,999 for a new 2012 (they picked up five at Honda auction) - but they did add about a grand back in fees....so that $10.9k bike is going to be about $11.9k.

It was definitely worth a fly 'n ride....also got the bags.

First two months of owning the bike - just under 8,000 miles. Great bike.

Blackbird, DFW Honda sold all the $9,999 '12's. I came close to trading in my '10, but ultimately decided the extra cash didn't quite justify the additional features. These $10,9k '12s are at Al Lambs, which is related to DFW Honda I believe.

Blackbird, DFW Honda sold all the $9,999 '12's. I came close to trading in my '10, but ultimately decided the extra cash didn't quite justify the additional features. These $10,9k '12s are at Al Lambs, which is related to DFW Honda I believe.

I kept in touch with Adam at DFW, he told me a few weeks ago they had a few $10.9k '12's they got after the last of the five sold at $9.9k....and were down to the last two "in case I knew anyone looking".

IMO that's still a great price for the bike and worth the cost of a one-way plane ticket.

Yap, you caught one heck of a smoking deal. CO isn't that far anyway.

I sure like that candy blue. I also love the way Honda painted the tank center that same sparkling silver color. It's gorgeous. I wish my red '10 was like that.

I will give them a call tomorrow and see how much they would charge to ship the bike to me...

Archived