Motad Left Exit Exhaust Group Purchase Interest?

Hello Everyone,

In my reserach I see there is no one making complete left exhaust systems for our bikes expect the high priced Sandy Bike Spares from what I have researched are Chinese made of poor quality. Am I correct? I found that Motad makes a complete system still for the 4th gen but it exits on the right. As I understand the 3rd and 4th gen exhausts are interchangable. I know the facotry stuff is because I have 4th gen stock collector on my 92. I emailed them about making a left exit style like the Sandy Spares.

Ian replied saying that they would be interested in build a set if we could get a guaranteed group buy of atleast 20 people. He also stated they would need someones bike to use for developement, mock and testing including dyno in UK. That way they can makesure the bikes still mainain their low end power. He also stated could be made with a silencer or the standard slipon type fitment. He is quoting the sets at around 250 euros or 330 euros with the Venom Silencer.

What interest do you guys have and lets see if we can get this together! I'd really like a left exit for the 92 so I can show off the wheel.

I appreciated any comments or feedback.

Thanks,

Magna

• 2 months later...

Hey Magna ,

Im in the process of building a 4th Gen 750 custom/fighter/thing ....
I also want the ride side to be exposed , so me and my mate are looking at an underseat exhaust set-up. Ive got a Jardine pipe which we are looking at now . Going to need some engineering under there, and he is the expert, so Im waiting to see what his thoughts are about it all.
What Im trying to get is a good set of aftermarket headers for it ..
I think I might have trouble finding a good set of headers for such an old bike.

Archived