Any 7Th Gen Owners In The L.a. Area?

crazybrother

• Member Contributer

Anyone willing to take their 7th Gen over to:

ECUnleashed Tuning Technology
8209 Foothill Blvd, Suite #A122
Sunland, CA 91040

And have them flash your ECU? or at least talk to them. It seems that they have a tune file for our 2010 VFR's but I can't seem to find anyone that has had it done.

Here is my original thread:

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/73674-has-anyone-tried-this-yet-ecu-unleashed/

• Member Contributer

I live in Vegas, had Dyno Jet install and Map my 2012 after i added a slip on, also added a BAZAAZ inhibitor to fix the 1st and 2nd gear restrictions. a completely different motorcycle...fast as hell, and still calm and mature. Like it even more than when I bought it.

• Member Contributer

I live in Elsinore, but mine's modified as well; I've got the Prototype Powercommander. Sorry Craz..

Do you live close enough to go over and talk to them??

• 2 weeks later...

I work right next to this place. I reached out to them, and they wanted some pictures of my ECU. I was just able to get those pictures today, so I sent them off. I will let you know when I hear something back!

• Member Contributer

I work right next to this place. I reached out to them, and they wanted some pictures of my ECU. I was just able to get those pictures today, so I sent them off. I will let you know when I hear something back!

Great! Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update: I sent pics of my ECU about two weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for a response from them. This was the last info I got:

Feb 18 -

I have forwarded the pictures and will let you know when I receive confirmation.
Thanks,
-ECUnleashed Staff

• 3 weeks later...

I sent another email to ECU unleashed two weeks ago, but no response.

I am really glad I only sent *photos* of my ECU, and not my actual ECU.

Archived