Acceptable Replacement Radiator for a '93 750

Guest TotalEclipse97

Guest TotalEclipse97

I recently laid down my naked '93 750 and in doing so, shattered the Radiator Reservoir and ripped off the end of the stock Radiator.

I got on good ol' eBay in hopes of finding a replacement. No '93s available. Does anyone know what other years would work as a direct replacement?

Other years available were '86, '90, '94, and '97.

Thanks

• Member Contributer

If you can't find one I have one that has front damage but sides are good, you could have if you need it.

Gary

• Member Contributer

I too believe that I have an extra resovoir and extra rad and fan if you need. PM if you are unable to find one at a reasonable price.

Rollin

ebay has a few up and price is roughly $150 shipped to my door. this sounds reasonable, but this is also the first time i've had to price out a rad for any of my bikes. thoughts?

• Member Contributer

That sounds reasonable, you wouldn't be able to fix one for that....these days anyway, unless you could do it yourself. snag it and Ride!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a replacement radiator in the mail. Hooking it up tomorrow evening and hopefully going to go enjoy some of this cool 75F weather.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally getting around to installing the newer radiator and res tank. Does anyone know if there is an air-bleed screw on the '93 or can i just run it and the air will work its way out the top?

Got the new radiator installed with my brother (good bonding time). Didn't have any issues. Got it fired up and took it for a spin around the block....still pretty shaky seeing as this is first time i've ridden since dropping it.

Any hints on checking straightness of the forks?

Uh oh

Bent Radiator

Archived