New Helmet AFX-15 Hgh Visibility Yellow

budamax

I went out on tjhe proverbial limb and purchased a new helmet that I had no prior experience... I had been looking for one of the High Visibility helmets as my commute to work can be dicey at best with the idiots that I face here in New Mexico. I researched Helmets and especially Webbike World and came up with the AFX-15 Neon Yellow... I have worn mainly Arai and Shoei lids over the years and to my big suprise the new one for the money has been great. the fit and finish is great....Helmet noise is less than my Shoei and the only thing that I am having problems with is the chin strap mechanism as it isn't the old D ring....it works good just different......no for the money and the ability for the cages to see me, I am happy so far...have a trip planned up into Colorado in a few weeks so we will see how I like it after that....

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, so I went for this skuuter-Vis, I mean Hi-Vis, SS, ST. (very versitile Coast to Valley and back usability)

May have to wait for when I pull the black wheels on to avoid a wash-out, but cager distraction is getting rediculous!

The aforementioned Lid will have to wait for when the X-11 and AGV Ti need replacing...

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/closeouts/textile_jackets_and_pants/speed_and_strength/coast_is_clear_st_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html

Archived