1986 VFR750 exhaust

Guest Bozman

Guest Bozman

I picked up a 1986 VFR750 a couple months ago. It still has the factory exhaust on it. I looking for a Kerker or a Yoshi, Brothers, F1 etc 4 into 1 exhaust. I have been searching Ebay and emailed dozens of businesses and have had no luck finding anything. Does anybody know of maybe an old supplier that may have old stock? Or someone that may have one in good condition in their garage that doesnt want my first born (I need the tax deduction)?

• 3 months later...
  • Member Contributer

Pictured below, my '86 w/ Yosh can and 2-into-1 mid pipe mod. This was done by a bike mod guru friend of mine. For far more info than I could provide, give him a call. Tony Sesto, Sesto Custom Cycles, (714) 924-6600........ BTW, love it, and it sounds sweeeeet ! Hope the image works. Not done this before.

msg-12708-0-18346200-1321374353.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem... still looking for an aftermarket system, or at least a collector to go from the headers, as a 4-1 system.

Hey Wheatie, I checked out your buddy's facebook page. Looks like he does some serious projects. Any idea if he'd be willing to slam out a copy of your 4-2-1 collector (that thing is beautiful)? Looks like it's not a lot of piping, and shipping it East wouldn't be a lot since it's not a whole system.

I can manage my own slip-on can.

• 1 year later...

Archived