Event Riders wanted Columbia Gorge

• Member Contributer

Need a few riders to help out with the Mt Hood Cycling Classic. Both Moto Marshals and Photo moto's are needed.

Must be able to Ride two up. Be comfortable riding in a pack of cyclists. And be very comfortable riding in a calm steady manner.

During the race, you will get a lunch, and be able to watch some of the best Racers in North America. You may have seen some of them on VS. just last week racing in the Tour of California.

Send me a personal note and I will get you more information. I am not the race organizer. Just helping recruit a few more motor's to help out.

Dates are june 2nd - 5th.

http://www.mthoodcyclingclassic.com/

Link to Race website

Tommy Hoffman

I can do all those things and have a great deal of bike experience, I just can't this year. If those dates are the same in '12 sign me up. Or if you have other events between June 6 and first week of August let me know.

You might contact Rose City Motorcycles. A lot of us are already Bike Marshals for NW Triathalons. I have done many events. I don't wish to have fender fluff on the back of my bike. My fluff rides her own VFR800

• Member Contributer

I can do all those things and have a great deal of bike experience, I just can't this year. If those dates are the same in '12 sign me up. Or if you have other events between June 6 and first week of August let me know.

There is another big race in Bend coming up real soon.

PM me you info and I will get you on the list.

Tom

Archived