importing givi panniers

StormShadow

anybody know where i should go to import some nice givi panniers into oz, reliable and cheap.

Ive looked at the PLXR166 and V35 Panniers in standard black, but ill get some custom stickers made up to wrap around them to match my black and white paint scheme.

ive done a few look arounds, australia seems out of stock for 3 months.

RON ANGEL WHOLESALE in Australia

V35 Panniers in stock.

These Sell for $719.00 RRP for plain black - $819.00 RRP for the painted option. (Platinum Silver or Gloss Black)

The PLXR166 (Quick Release Pannier Frame) The approx lead time would be 3 months, and sell price would be $409.00 RRP.

BikeBiz, Australia

The rack for your bike is $299 and the Givi V35 Side Cases are $819 for the pair. not the rapid release one

https://www.twistedthrottle.com in the US $

Givi PLXR166 Givi Rapid Release Tubular Sidecase Racks (Honda VFR800 VTEC, '02-'09) for PLX sidecases onlyRemove this item to use USPS Priority Mail International $206.10 $206.10

Givi V35 Givi V35 PLX Sidecases/Saddlebags (pair) - 35 liters/caseRemove this item to use USPS Priority Mail International $490.50 $490.50

Base Price $490.50

Color N-matte black $0.00

Subtotal: $696.60

Shipping and handling: $232.79

Total: $929.39

https://www.premiercycleaccessories.com US $

GIVI PLXR166 Rapid Release Side Case Holders Honda VFR 800 VTEC ('02-'10) $206.10

$206.10

GIVI V35N Side-Case Set $490.50

$490.50

865.86 thats 169.26 postage

or 700 Pounds, or AU$1,131.58 genuine Honda Panniers in matching white, down side is, u can not put a givi top box on, u would have to go genuine top box if u go that way? Brackets and Panniers are one lot..

In Short,

RON 1128

Bike Biz 1118

Twistedthrottle 929.39 US

Premiercycleaccessories 865.86

Ebay Genuine Panniers AU$1,131.58

Guest vfrrider

Can someone in Cali or Japan help this poor guy. I would thinking shipping from TX would not help, but I would be glad to see what prices I can get, if interested.

We probably need rack and bag numbers?

Larry

VFRrider

Can someone in Cali or Japan help this poor guy. I would thinking shipping from TX would not help, but I would be glad to see what prices I can get, if interested.

We probably need rack and bag numbers?

Larry

VFRrider

Ok i ordered the cheapest set i found from America, since our $ is so good, it was pretty much a 1:1 exchange rate.

Just got the PLXR166 Rapid release Brackets

and V35 Flat black 35l Panniers.

I was tempted to get a FZ166 Top box mount for 150 for later on down the track, and a Givi Touring deflector screen for 110. but will see what happens. https://www.premiercycleaccessories.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=GV%2DD217S

I think the flat black which is 100 bucks cheaper comes with unpainted raw plastic inserts as oposed to painted inserts, so i will just get some stickers made up in white and put them ontop to match the bike.

Thanks to all that have helped, will ask further when i get them and try to fit them Lol

• 3 weeks later...

008-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

002-4.jpg

001-3.jpg

now ive gota learn how to pack and use them, since seems they open outwards, anything stacked would probably fall out. i didnt think i should spend like 150 bucks on inner bags for them though.

The Number plate part was the most fiddly, i also had the brackets around the wrong way on the foot pegs.

It has this Hex looking tool, that u just push into 3 points on each bracket, and its a pin lock type system, theirs a part where u can put a padlock on so it cant be removed, if somebody comes along with one of these keys.

Just gota learn that shes got a big fat arse now, when going through tight spots.

The removable colour match pannels come off, the smoth part on the side, im takign them off and going to get some custom white stickers made up, instead of painting them, for a colour matched look.

Im saving up for a v360 top box and bracket and givi tinted spoiler screen and Oggy Knobs.

Archived