Opinions Please

wrestler

• Member Contributer

I'm thinking of getting Yoshimura pipes for my 6th gen. I really liked the can on my 5th.

Anyone got an opinion. It seems Yosh doesn't design one specifically for the Interceptor.

• Member Contributer

Yoshi is great stuff but I don't think they have a setup for a 6th gen., They do not 98-2001 only.

LeoVince titanium on mine and its top notch.

You would have to fab a custom yoshi system but why bother?

I'm thinking of getting Yoshimura pipes for my 6th gen. I really liked the can on my 5th.

Anyone got an opinion. It seems Yosh doesn't design one specifically for the Interceptor.

So Ed, are you asking what Yosh exhaust should you buy even though they don't make one for the 6th gen? :blush:

I've always liked Yosh stuff myself! :fing02:

• Member Contributer

I've always like Yosh stuff, but I'm still a proponent of gutting the OEM on the sixth-gens. I've just never seen an aftermarket can that fills those voids properly. YMMV...

A full gut is way loud, but a partial is nice, too.

You keep (most of) the weight, but then again, you never have to repack it.

...And you can't beat the price. :happy:

• Member Contributer

So Ed, are you asking what Yosh exhaust should you buy even though they don't make one for the 6th gen? :blush:

I've always liked Yosh stuff myself! :fing02:

Yes, Kevin. I am asking that too.

Archived