Computer Route Planning for Nuvi 350

filterfool

• Member Contributer

I have a Garin Nuvi 350 GPS mounted on my 5th gen using a RAM mount and a hard wire voltage converter. It's the best set up ever for listening to music while keeping up w/ directions. However, it always plans the shortest route for you.

Is there anyway to work out a route on my computer using Google maps and then down load it to the Garmin?

Thanks for any advice.

I have a Garin Nuvi 350 GPS mounted on my 5th gen using a RAM mount and a hard wire voltage converter. It's the best set up ever for listening to music while keeping up w/ directions. However, it always plans the shortest route for you.

Is there anyway to work out a route on my computer using Google maps and then down load it to the Garmin?

Thanks for any advice.

No. The Nuvi 350 does not support routes.

Best you can do is use Mapsource to create waypoints at each turn (and name them in order... 001, 002, etc). With Mapsource you can download the waypoints into the Nuvi.

• Member Contributer

Thanks for any advice.

No. The Nuvi 350 does not support routes.

Best you can do is use Mapsource to create waypoints at each turn (and name them in order... 001, 002, etc). With Mapsource you can download the waypoints into the Nuvi.

What ^^HE^^ said. Nuvi 350 is a point and shoot device.

I've had it for many years now and love it, except for the fact that you can't do routes.

Archived