Staintune Question

Guest Hoyle2001

Guest Hoyle2001

Quick question. Does $600 to my door sound like an average price for a staintune high mount for my 5th gen? Really been looking to get one and I'm just trying to get the best price. Thanks

By the way is anyone interested in a brand NEW Micron standard mount exhaust, only has about 50 miles on it, Seriously. I just got it Wednesday. I jumped the gun before I figured out what I wanted. Sometime I can't help myself when it comes to internet shopping. :cheerleader: It makes the DEEPEST sound I have ever heard. Nothing wrong with it and it sounds GREAT I just have always wanted a high mount and the funds have come available so I figured I might try to sell the Micron to put towards the tune. Can post pics if anyone's interested. Thanks Again

Yep, that price sounds right. Pity we have to pay over $A700 for the same thing and they'd made about 50k's from my place... :bliss:

Thanks guys! Now Im just trying to hide my shame of why in the world if I wanted one exhaust why did I buy the other, certainly not my brightest :bliss: moment.

Archived