1/4 Tank Bra?

Guest FalseFiction1

Question

Guest FalseFiction1

I recently got some new riding pants that have some zippers that go in between my legs and come in contact with the tank. I've seen the Targa 1/2 Tank Bra, but it seems like it would cover up too much of the tank. I like those lines too much to cover them up. So, I'm looking for something smaller...say 1/4 tank bra. One that stops at about the area of the seam on the Targa 1/4 bra. Have you guys seen one? If so, where?

Thanks ahead of time.

2 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

I recently got some new riding pants that have some zippers that go in between my legs and come in contact with the tank. I've seen the Targa 1/2 Tank Bra, but it seems like it would cover up too much of the tank. I like those lines too much to cover them up. So, I'm looking for something smaller...say 1/4 tank bra. One that stops at about the area of the seam on the Targa 1/4 bra. Have you guys seen one? If so, where?

Thanks ahead of time.

I have not seen that, but how about just using a seam ripper to disconnect a 1/2 tank bra at the seam? (You said that stops at the seam of the "Targa 1/4 tank bra" did you mean 1/2 tank bra?)

I'd either buy one, then take it to a local seat-cover shop and tell them what you want. Then they can cut it to work, plus sew all the stuff that holds it to the tank back on. Or go to a shop and ask if they can make what you want from scratch......

Archived