Zero Gravity Touring Screen Owners (6th Gen)

dutchinterceptor

Question

• Member Contributer

Can someone that has one of the ZG Touring screens on their 6th Gen take a measurement for me?

Measure from the ignition switch to the highest point of the windscreen if you please.

6 answers to this question

Can someone that has one of the ZG Touring screens on their 6th Gen take a measurement for me?

Measure from the ignition switch to the highest point of the windscreen if you please.

I will get off at 4 EST, home by 445, will get measurement for you if not already done.

• Member Contributer

Okie Dokie! No rush, thanks guys. :lobby:

I measured exactly 13" from center of switch (where key goes) to top of the screen. The measurement is more like 12.5" from top of the ignition switch (upper edge of black plastic surround area) to top of screen. I hope you meant key ignition switch and not the ignition shut off on handlebar...LOL! Let me know if you meant that....

• Member Contributer

Okie Dokie! No rush, thanks guys. fing02.gif

I measured exactly 13" from center of switch (where key goes) to top of the screen. The measurement is more like 12.5" from top of the ignition switch (upper edge of black plastic surround area) to top of screen. I hope you meant key ignition switch and not the ignition shut off on handlebar...LOL! Let me know if you meant that....

You got it! That's exactly what I needed. Thank you kind sir!fing02.gif

Archived