Z Leathers

Guest Pete McCrary

Guest Pete McCrary

Getting ready to bite the bullet and have a 2 piece zip together suit made up for my "non-off the rack" body shape.

Those of you who have had experience with Z Leathers let me know your thoughts. They seem to be who I am going to go with.

• 2 weeks later...

They are worth every penny. The after the sale service is also great. I'm having them recut my older set to accommodate my weight loss; the quote was less than $400 which I think is a great deal for what will essentially be new custom fit leathers. I also had them replace the main zipper on my Komodos recently. Again, just awesome service and IMHO they have the best zippers in the business.

VFR4Lee had a totally custom set made last year, he even had them make boots and a custom fanny pack. He absolutely raves about them. Z is the gold standard for leathers.

• 3 weeks later...

They are worth every penny. The after the sale service is also great. I'm having them recut my older set to accommodate my weight loss; the quote was less than $400 which I think is a great deal for what will essentially be new custom fit leathers. I also had them replace the main zipper on my Komodos recently. Again, just awesome service and IMHO they have the best zippers in the business.

VFR4Lee had a totally custom set made last year, he even had them make boots and a custom fanny pack. He absolutely raves about them. Z is the gold standard for leathers.

Thanks Shrek. Mine are on order. Strange as it may sound, the design they are using is the cover shot from an old Bates Leathers catalog. I had Bates make me a set about 10 years ago and they never fit right. My wife has a matching set (made by Bates) and she looks like a model in hers.

Archived