Gianelli Exhausts?

Guest VFRoddy

Guest VFRoddy

Does anyone know anything about these pipes? I am looking to replace the stock pipe on my '98 & possibly have a chance to pick up one really cheap (Gianelli) but haven't heard of them before. I did a bit of looking on the net & someone wrote that they are the same as Arrow (?) Would it be worth buying if on a budget or am I better off looking around a bit more....sorry to sound like a tight-arse The way the Aussie $ is going it might be worth importing one soon but this was /is just really cheap. Thanks a lot.

PS Thoughts on D&D ? Don't seem too exy. Cheers.

Id dive on it if you can get it at a deal...I really honestly have never heard any pipe that didnt sound good on the VFR. Plus you would have a Unique can on a Unique bike...I had an ART can on my until recently and kinda wis I still had it scince no one else had one, but I had a friend who cut a Jardine in half and was louder than he liked so i traded scince the shorty was a litl deeper + LIGHTER..every little bit helps!!! If you decide not to get it how about letting me have a shot at it if they dont mind shipping to the states..Id like to have a different can if its not tooo much $$$$.

Archived