Naked '95 Vfr 750

Guest boaz

The plastics on my 95 VFR 750 are shot. I either want new plastics or make it into a naked bike. Any suggestions on either. I think I would like a naked bike, but it has to be done right to look good. See pics in my album to see my bike.

Edited by boaz

• Member Contributer
The plastics on my 95 VFR 750 are shot. I either want new plastics or make it into a naked bike. Any suggestions on either. I think I would like a naked bike, but it has to be done right to look good.

A 95 should be a 4th gen - same as the 94 that StelvioOrBust posted here as a naked bike (although I think that he's using the windshield from a CBR600F4i...).

Ron

• Member Contributer

Good Lord! What happened? - and what's up with all the stickers? I must say ron al has the best idea. Print off StelvioOrBust's photos, go out to your garage, and repeat what you see in the photo. That thing almost looks better than a brand new 4th gen. That thing looks like a piece of art - more of what Ducati was aiming for when they designed the Monster, only they missed and Stelvio hit it. I have saved the photo myself - just in case.

I bought it with all the plastics cracked and taped together thinking I could repair it with some fiberglass, sandpaper and tape, however it did not work out. I'll see what I can do. Do you know where I could get a stock pair of handle bars? The guy put dirt bike handle bars on and it messes with my stering.

Good Lord! What happened? - and what's up with all the stickers? I must say ron al has the best idea. Print off StelvioOrBust's photos, go out to your garage, and repeat what you see in the photo. That thing almost looks better than a brand new 4th gen. That thing looks like a piece of art - more of what Ducati was aiming for when they designed the Monster, only they missed and Stelvio hit it. I have saved the photo myself - just in case.

Dang! That looks very nice! I am going with that same look. I just started tearing into my motorcycle, but I don't know what mods I can do that would fit on my 95. Got any direction on a different head light or gauges?

• Member Contributer

To look right you have to find a way to move the coolant bottles and radiators. They just don't look right on the side of the bike. Even though I'm not a fan of flames the black '87 does look pretty hot.