Exhaust

Guest Jumper

Guest Jumper

Ok guys was wondering if anyone can help me out on this. I have a high rise mid pipe from Micron lined up and was wondering if a TBR M2 can would fit on this setup? Would there be any issues on length or angle?

thanks

It'll never work, wanna sell it ?:dry: Souldnt be an issue as long as the inlet size and type on the TB pipe is same as Microns. Length & angle can be adjusted.

It'll never work, wanna sell it ?:dry: Souldnt be an issue as long as the inlet size and type on the TB pipe is same as Microns. Length & angle can be adjusted.

Yep it bolts on to the mid but it is at the store and my bike is far away(LOL) so I don't want to have it shipped and then go to put it on and it doesn't line up right. I am thinkin it will work as well, just don't want the angle to be off.

• 2 weeks later...
It'll never work, wanna sell it ?:biggrin: Souldnt be an issue as long as the inlet size and type on the TB pipe is same as Microns. Length & angle can be adjusted.

Yep it bolts on to the mid but it is at the store and my bike is far away(LOL) so I don't want to have it shipped and then go to put it on and it doesn't line up right. I am thinkin it will work as well, just don't want the angle to be off.

Got the mid pipe and M2 can and the can is about 4" too long. I think I will take it into work and chop it, any hints or suggestions on doing this?

It'll never work, wanna sell it ?:fing02: Souldnt be an issue as long as the inlet size and type on the TB pipe is same as Microns. Length & angle can be adjusted.

Got the mid pipe and M2 can and the can is about 4" too long. I think I will take it into work and chop it, any hints or suggestions on doing this?

Got it sorted out I am going to try a M7 can w/o the hanging bracket and just use the strap on it. Hopefully here at weeks end. See how this one will work. It is about 4.5" shorter but the girth around is pretty much the same.

Archived