What Mod Next?

Guest itwrx

Question

Guest itwrx

I have a 03 with the fowling mods

Power commander with O2 eliminators (USING Cozy’s map), 89 catless headers, two brothers stash exhaust, Pair Valve mod, K&N air filter, zero gravity double bubble wind screen, high beam headlight mod, race tech springs up front and heated grips (hotgrips). What’s next? Have I missed anything?

7 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

Tiny minds map. A Bug Buster, or Rivcyko hugger.

LOL.

Not to mention all of the other folks that make coo chit. Kanadian Ken's goodies. Tightwad's goodies. Radar's sliders, (when in production).

Sounds good, how do you like the racetech? Did you install a rebound kit also or just the springs? If just the springs did you change the oil from stock? And if so, what brand do you recommend? tia, sounds nice.

Work on the handling aspect. C & R valves from Racetech with springs, Penske double or triple adjustable shock.

And some really good tires.

What is the high beam headlight mod? :biggrin:

Power commander with O2 eliminators (USING Cozy’s map), 89 catless headers, two brothers stash exhaust, Pair Valve mod, K&N air filter, zero gravity double bubble wind screen, high beam headlight mod, race tech springs up front and heated grips (hotgrips). What’s next? Have I missed anything?

What is the high beam headlight mod? :biggrin:

The high beam mod-

Well as you may or may not know the low beam headlights on 2002 and up use H4 dual filament bulbs. Honda only has it wired for the low beam. I have mine set up so when I turn on my high beam the low beam turns off and the high beam filament turns on. That way all 4 headlights are putting out as much light as possible. To make things even better I just installed 4 Piaa bulbs. The amount of light they put out is awesome!!!! Headlight mod

Use the mod where he uses a five pole relay that feeds power to the low beam side. Really easy to do and well worth it!

I went to Napa and got a relay with harness and wires. Plug n play!

Need to add a two things I forgot about. I also have Hyper Lites brake lights and Kisan pathBlazer Headlight Modulators. They are by far the best mod ever! Anything to be seen and hopefully not hit. :biggrin:

Archived