R&g Frame Sliders Question

filterfool

Question

• Member Contributer

What is good, reliable US source for the R&G frame sliders? Has anyone gotten the kits from the UK? What was your experince?

I'd like to use RADAR's kit but he is out of 5th gen kits until the fall.

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Check out the link below. Pretty sure I got mine from EMA. Prices have gone up since I got my 6th gen. VFR sliders a year ago. Probably due to exchange rates and the falling U.S. Dollar since R&G products are made in Europe.

BTW, EMA doesn't always have R&G sliders in stock. When I bought mine they had either just received or were about to receive their order from Europe.

Also, haggle for free shipping on your order. I got the guy who took my order to drop the shipping fee since my order was close to $200. It's not their policy, but I talked the guy into it!

Link: http://www.ema-usa.com/misc/R&G/misc_r_g_honda.shtml

• Member Contributer
What is good, reliable US source for the R&G frame sliders? Has anyone gotten the kits from the UK? What was your experince?

I'd like to use RADAR's kit but he is out of 5th gen kits until the fall.

Thanks

I ordered directly from R-G. After I "tested" the sliders, I ordered replacement parts directly from R-G. They were great to deal with. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

I lucked out on Ebay UK...actually got a kit from a seller in Scotland (yamaha dealer) at a supergood price, even with shipping was dirt cheap, was a lucky deal for me, found an R & G custom coolant bottle right here on VFRD by posting WTB, member had an extra, so look around, deals are out there.

Archived