Morepowerracing.com?

Guest RatPack61

• Member Contributer
Anybody deal with these guys? Feedback?

They seem to have good prices on Leo Vince.

I bought a Cortech GX Air jacket from them last spring. Very quick delivery & best price I could find on the jacket. No problems for me & I'd reccommend them...

I ordered my power commander and leo vince evo's from more power racing at the beginning of this month. (Like you stated their prices are hard to beat.) After my order was processed on-line, they called to confirm the order and to verify some card-holder information. I don't know if they did this because I was an international order, but "Jenna's" follow-up call impressed me. Took about 10-12 days to get to my door, which is by far the fastest I have ever received any order coming from out-of-province. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Hope this helps,

Doug

I bought my BMC air filter from them. Granted, it wasn't a major purchase, but they shipped fast and had a great price too. I would recommend dealing with them.

Ordered my LV alloy can from them on the 19th....still havent got a tracking number :rolleyes:

Bill

{edit} Just got off the phone with Tiana and she said that Leo Vince hasnt got back to them with the tracking numbers,she said they are waiting on 10 orders.

She seems sweet enough,I`ll give her that wink.gif

Ordered my LV alloy can from them on the 19th....still havent got a tracking number +1.gif

Bill

{edit} Just got off the phone with Tiana and she said that Leo Vince hasnt got back to them with the tracking numbers,she said they are waiting on 10 orders.

She seems sweet enough,I`ll give her that wink.gif

Let us know how you make out!

I am having the same problem. I called morepower and the nice lady told me that they were waiting to hear from Leo Vince. She said they would either email me or call me that day :s its been about a week now. I dont know if its just on LV pipes or what!?! I want them before spring break so I can put them on when I actually have time.

• Member Contributer

http

://www.morepoweracing.com/g8mpbw173536...1-33568-33761/

I bought my LV's from them about 18 months ago. Thumbs up all the way around. They were up front about everything telling me that don't have them in stock and had to have them shipped to them first and then to me. IIRC, it only took 2-3 days to get to them and another 5 to me.

http

://www.morepoweracing.com/g8mpbw173536...1-33568-33761/

I bought my LV's from them about 18 months ago. Thumbs up all the way around. They were up front about everything telling me that don't have them in stock and had to have them shipped to them first and then to me. IIRC, it only took 2-3 days to get to them and another 5 to me.

Thanks for the info! Makes me feel a lot better!

I just got and installed a power commander and O2 elims from them. They shipped fast, but shipped me (and had in their catalog) the wrong O2 elims for the VFR. So I got them, had to email back and forth to prove that they had the wrong part spec'ed for the bike, and then finally got them to send me some of the actual O2 elims for the bike. I still havent gotten them. And when I do, I need to send back the bad ones even though they are now all dirty.

I guess they have been good at communicating and so on, and their prices are good. If you can find Leo Vince CF for anything under $750 jump on it. All their prices just went up, so if they havent changed theirs yet, the going rate will soon be $850!!! So get em quick!

I hope I get the right O2 elims soon....

I got my Leo Vince carbon from them shipped to my door for $699 (tax included since I live in WA). When I went to their site, the price was higher, but after clicking on a link for their page somewhere on this site, there was a $200 price difference!

Update from their site. When you click on the "Coupon Code"

"M.A.P. PRICING

Some of the manufactures we carry enforce a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy for their products. This means that we are bound by an agreement with the manufacturer not to advertise their products below a certain price point, however we are still able to sell such items below the MAP.

Please email us at leovince@morepoweracing.com to instantly receive a coupon code that you can enter during checkout to automatically adjust your total to our guaranteed low price, or call 1-877-438-3939 to place your order via telephone. More Power Racing remains highly competitive and strives to offer you the best prices on the internet, guaranteed! "

Got my cans today? THey must have overnighted them from Washington. Leo Vince gave me the tracking number and they were delivered to MPR Friday morning!

Anyway all I can say is that I`m very happy with MPR and will order from them again...no problem.

gallery_7205_1861_794758.jpg

DSC00839.JPG

Bill

Just remember, the dollar is falling against the Euro, so anything from over there is going to take a price increase. I cant see our economy taking a turnaround anytime soon, unless theres a sudden resurgance in American manufacturing and energy prices fall :idea3:

I noticed on the Morepower site that I got the price of my exhaust from has been changed...Must have got the last one for that price.

http://www.morepoweracing.com/product.asp?...ct=More+Details

It was $522 delivered :huh:

Bill

Man, Im glad I picked up mine when I did, $625.00 for the CF. Now I dont feel quite so bad about spending so much on an exhaust for the steed. :idea3:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I just ordered a PC III USB from morepowerracing. I ordered it Sunday and it's Wedesday and I didn't have a tracking number so I was getting worried. That's over as I got a call from them just now. They were ready to send it but wanted to know if I'd want them to install a map on it for me. Has anyone heard of that before? I didn't expect that and was pleasantly surprised. I declined as I will add my own but I thought it was cool for them to call and offer!

Archived