Modified Stock Seat From Spencer's

JES_VFR

Question

Had anyone here gotten a seat modified by Spencer's?

I know that my issues with the stock seat after a full days ride are related to the hot spots created by the foam and my damaged pelvic bones.

I'm on the east coast so getting a corbin custom seat is a NFW and I'm not dying to do the sargent either.

Since I have already invested in a seat heater panel with controls and spare VFR seat, it is kind of obvious that I was leaning toward this sort of modification anyway.

Spencer, is apparently well known in the ST and Strom riding circles as well as some cruiser groups. They all love him, but I thought that I would still throw this out to the group here.

2 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

I had him do my FZ1 seat - he does good work :thumbsup: and will make it the way you want it. The FZ1 seat wasn't that bad to begin with, but it did have a little too much lean into the tank - he raised it a little and it is better. The main reason I sent the seats from the FZ1 was to add more padding to pillion for wife - she is also please. Fast turn-around - only hassle I had was trying to arrange for prepaid shipping back - ended up costing me more in shipping than I would have liked since I used FedEx - FedEx cost more than his work! :idea3:

Archived