Old Liberty Rd Asheboro, Nc

Guest ncpaul

gallery_6124_3433_120430.jpg

I was out riding the other day and paying more attention to the view instead of the roads and realized I have a great view.

Old Liberty Rd is supposed to be a good road for twisties in my area but there are a lot of houses on the road so I would not rank it very high. I do ride it almost every time I go out because it takes me where I need to go. (plus it is curvy :thumbsup: )

Anyway the other day I noticed it has some great views as well so I went out and shot a few pictures.

gallery_6124_3433_32985.jpg

I have not figured out how to have multiple pictures in my post. I guess I will have to try out that "search" people keep talking about.

Paul

gallery_6124_3433_141851.jpg

med_gallery_6124_3433_76865.jpg

Turning red to orange, its magic (or maybe I need some help

• 3 weeks later...

ncpaul, I am further shocked that your red Interceptor has factory bags just like mine! Maybe now i can blame you when the NC Highway Patrol pulls me over for indescretions on Old Liberty Road... :goofy:

In the meantime.... :lurk:

ncpaul, I am further shocked that your red Interceptor has factory bags just like mine! Maybe now i can blame you when the NC Highway Patrol pulls me over for indescretions on Old Liberty Road... :goofy:

In the meantime.... :wheel:

There is also a red VFR in Randleman I have seen a few times but never been able to talk with the rider.

I purposely ride reasonable around here because I don't want my neighbors getting upset with me. To think all this time I could have been blaming it on you :goofy:

This road is great and close to our area. There are better roads but it is a nice cruise. The scenery is also really nice. Good thing about this road is that it is a long run not just sections that last only a few 100 yards.

cyberized

greensboro, nc

In the meantime.... :wheel:

There is also a red VFR in Randleman I have seen a few times but never been able to talk with the rider.

I purposely ride reasonable around here because I don't want my neighbors getting upset with me. To think all this time I could have been blaming it on you :offtopic:

Archived