Speedo Healer Question

nuts930

• Member Contributer

I am going to regret this thread because it will show how irresponsible I am. On very rare occasions, I have been known to exceed 100 mph (I swear officer, I was trying to avoid the dog chasing me). However, no matter how fast I go, the top speed recall on the speedohealer shows 98 mph. I just installed it about 3 weeks ago and each time I am trying to out run a dog, it only shows 98 mph. Anyone else have this issue?

you can contact speedohealer support at support@healtech-electronics.com

Yep! :pissed: I just sent them two questions yesterday, asking how to retrieve an existing setting (getting the LED to give me some sort of readout) and they responded in less than 24 hours. "Norbert" answered my questions with clear instructions. It sure is easy when you know how. :thumbsup:

As for the top speed indicator, that's a cool function. I ran my RC out to my shift-light setting of 10,200 (300 rpm short of the rev limiter) coming back from Daytona in the wee hours of Saturday night/Sunday morn, and touched a "Healer-calibrated" 152 according to the Healer's recall function (I'm 3 teeth big on the rear sprocket, thus the reduced top end numbers for this bike). Anyway, my point was that was one fast dog!!

Archived