Veypor Digital Gauge Video

Hobie1dog

Check out this video of how easy the installation is for one of the new all digital gauges by Veypor. This thing does drag coefficient,lap times, dynomometer functions gear indicator, fuel mileage, standing 1/4 mile times, 0-60 times, etc. Weighs only 3.7 oz too :thumbsup:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5717139089126494029

This is for all you farkel fans. Just what you need ( I can hear your spouses now) :goofy:

This is for all you farkel fans. Just what you need ( I can hear your spouses now) :goofy:

Yeah, I'm still waiting for someone to post their invoice number (and earn $20.00).... per my previous thread.

Well,.......I'm waiting to get the paperwork. Glad you posted this back up....I will need to get with you when I hear something. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm still waiting for someone to post their invoice number (and earn $20.00).... per my previous thread.

Well,.......I'm waiting to get the paperwork. Glad you posted this back up....I will need to get with you when I hear something. :thumbsup:

Did you buy one?

Yep, bought the V2 last night......turns out the Ebay store I bought it on was Veporonline but was a private individual just running a business. So I may not be able to do the referral plan. <_<

Yep, bought the V2 last night......turns out the Ebay store I bought it on was Veporonline but was a private individual just running a business. So I may not be able to do the referral plan. <_<

I would still be very interested to read any write-up you do after you get it installed and up-n-running. I have been teetering on buying one for quite a while now and would love to hear from someone who has put one through all it's paces.

Did you buy the Veypor or VR2? I am really interested in the VR2.

Got the VR2.....I couldn't see buying the standard VR1 for no more difference in price....after watching the video I posted above, I thought.....

Gotta, Gotta, Gotta Have It. :salesman:

Archived