Amplirider

Guest edg

I know several others have posted about the oustanding service that Gary at Amplirider has given them. But I felt that I need to give a detailed description of the service.

First, I purchased my Amplirider from Gary about 1 1/2 months ago. It installed easily. It's been through heavy rain with the volume control out in the thick of it and all still works great.

Now the part that REALLY impresses me about this guy and his product and his service. I purchased a Garmin 2720 about 1 month ago. The audio out on the motorcycle direct wire kit uses a 2.5mm plug instead of a 3.5mm and it's mono. I emailed Gary and asked if he could produce a cable for me that was 2.5mm mono on one end and 3.5mm stereo on the other. He replied that he could and suggested an isolation transformer as some Garmins have issues with going through an amp. End of story, he's making a cable for me that meets the above specs and is charging what HAS to be no profit for him. Even when I prompted him to MAKE SURE that he wasn't getting the loosing end on the cost, he stuck with what he told me for the estimate. AND tells me that it'll be in the mail tomorrow which means he's going to make it and have it in the mail within 24 hours.

I'm the type of person that will pay extra if I know that the business that I'm dealing with has a high customer service record. In this case, Gary produces extremely high quality products and OUTSTANDING customer service AND low prices! You just can't go wrong when you deal with this fella!

(long, I know, but it had to be said :D )

• Member Contributer

Even when it seems like the world is full of haters, its good to know there are some good individuals out there, and thats what keeps people moving.

Archived