Christmas In July!

Guest VFRbar

Guest VFRbar

While out goofing around, I stopped by my local Cycle Gear here in Charlotte for a look. They are currently running a special on all Widder clothing and accessories.... for 35% off! I got a vest, electronic thermometer, and adapter for the batter tender plug all for $150 including taxes. My wonderful wife bought it for me and plans to put it under the tree this December. :salesman:

Just thought I would pass the info along-- the sale runs through the end of the week, so anyone in need of an electric vest, now is the time to buy. Don't know if Cycle Gear runs the same specials nationwide, but it would be worth a check. Anyway, hope someone else benefits from the good fortune. :wheel:

• Member Contributer
While out goofing around, I stopped by my local Cycle Gear here in Charlotte for a look. They are currently running a special on all Widder clothing and accessories.... for 35% off! I got a vest, electronic thermometer, and adapter for the batter tender plug all for $150 including taxes. My wonderful wife bought it for me and plans to put it under the tree this December. :salesman:

Just thought I would pass the info along-- the sale runs through the end of the week, so anyone in need of an electric vest, now is the time to buy. Don't know if Cycle Gear runs the same specials nationwide, but it would be worth a check. Anyway, hope someone else benefits from the good fortune. :wheel:

I would ask her if she could just wrap the empty boxes and put them under the tree. Just promise to be all excited when Xmas comes :D

EDIT: Oops, just noticed where you are. Probably won't get cold enough to need the stuff until Xmas anyway, just a thought...

Just thought I would pass the info along-- the sale runs through the end of the week, so anyone in need of an electric vest, now is the time to buy. Don't know if Cycle Gear runs the same specials nationwide, but it would be worth a check. Anyway, hope someone else benefits from the good fortune. :beer:

Where is Cycle Gear located in Charlotte?

I would ask her if she could just wrap the empty boxes and put them under the tree. Just promise to be all excited when Xmas comes :D

EDIT: Oops, just noticed where you are. Probably won't get cold enough to need the stuff until Xmas anyway, just a thought...

I've got a Penske two-way coming in the mail tomorrow so I don't want to press my luck with the new wife. wink.gif Anyhow, Cycle Gear is at the intersection of I-485 and Hwy74 South in Matthews.

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the INFO...i will have to try to get over there to check some things out!

Thanks for the INFO...i will have to try to get over there to check some things out!

It's worth going down there just to be able to try on the tons of jackets and gear they have. :wheel:

Archived