Helimot 365 Gloves

Guest headstart_ca

Guest headstart_ca

Thought I would post a review of my new Helimot 365 gloves. I bought these at my local dealer just a few days before heading out on a 8.5 day 4,500 mile trip from Minneapolis to Las Vegas and back.

I was looking for a glove that had a nice long gauntlet, good padding and would be all day comfortable. Also, wanted a glove that could be taken on and off easily. I have some nice gloves from Rev'it that are kangaroo and built for the track but I really wanted something more user friendly and that my aerostich rain covers would easily slip over.

First day the gloves were new and didn't really conform to my hands and the internal elastic was really rubbing the back of my hand. I read somewhere to soak them in hot water and then ride. After doing this at each stop, they gloves have become incredibly comfortable.

I hit temps from the high 30's to 107. These gloves handled everything beautifully and based on their wear so far I should get a few seasons out them.

So for anyone looking for a long lasting non-racer glove I say check them out. Not cheap at $169 but they feel safe and should hold up well.

• Member Contributer

I'll be in MN soon what dealer did you get them from? I'd liked to try them on before buying (i was looking at this pair last year on their site).

Also, are the fingers pre-curved? I know the H20's are but the site doesn't say if these are or not.

I got them at motoprimo in Minneapolis, you might want to call them to make sure they have them in stock. www.motoprimo.com

Fingers weren't precurved when I bought them but they are now after wearing them and getting them wet and broken in. In fact they seem to have really shrunk to fit more closely to my fingers.

Archived