Sargent Saddle: Initial Impressions

Guest FiGGaH

Here is a pic of mine with the Sargent seat. Can't see all of it but give you an idea anyway. I really like it. It is way better than the stock torture platform, though I do still slide into the tank some.

0328091316a.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One negative thing that I forgot to add. They call the fabric "Griptex" when it should really be called Sliptex. I now slip slide around the seat so i'm gonna get some of that tank grip stuff. The sarget feels a bit taller to me, I dunno how much it really is though.

+1

Plasma

• Member Contributer
IMO: Modifying stock seat / swapping foam is just simply not worth it. The time and effort along with money is a huge waste. A sargent seat is pricy to some, but for those of us who wish not to reach maximum points of frustration modifying a stock part this seat is terrific. Buy it and throw it on, that simple.

I disagree. Once you know what you're doing with upholstery it's really not that hard to do. Foam can be very expensive depending on the source, but there's a local upholstery warehouse here that sells to the public that I can get great deals on foam from.

Archived