Heard of iMotorcycle Store?

ahaus

I have been searching online for a complete tail/saddle bag set from Nelson Rigg and was about to order from newenough.com when I came across iMotorcycle Store. Turns out they have free shipping on all orders over $100. I figure that $140 isn't too bad for the Deluxe Bags and the Tail Tote together. Either way, let me know if you've heard of this place (be it pos or neg) and if this seems like a good deal. Thank you.

I used them once, in April of 04 -- I think they were starting, back then. Good price (on closeout) for a jacket, shipping was free back then too. Stuff arrived when it was supposed to, and in the shape it was supposed to be.

But, then again, that was almost two years ago and that's an eternity on the IntarWeb...

Yeah

I used them a couple of time, the last was just a few weeks ago when I order a sprocket kit. They're pretty good at getting your stuff to you on time but a word of warning: If you are going to order apparel from them and you are getting the closeout items that they have, make sure that you get the size correctly b/c they will not refund/exchange on those items - otherwise they're great.

Archived