• Member Contributer

almost forgot...a couple of pics of the goods!!!! :D

gallery_4651_468_10953.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

underseat.jpg

Got to Love the yellow gold color

gallery_4651_468_58260.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

yellowgold.jpg

• Member Contributer
Can someone with the Ohlins that has remote preload and reservoir post pics of the installation so I can see how you routed everything. I am considering just putting my preload under the seat since I never ride two up and it will be a set it and forget it. Also no one will be able to just walk by and turn it on me.

I guess too late but here's one:

gallery_2056_558_53022.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

ohlins.jpg

and another:

gallery_2056_558_822524.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

IMG_1050.JPG

I love my Ohlins!

• Member Contributer
my maiden ride on the new suspension starts in an hour! i rode the bike home from the shop a week ago (40miles) and it has been parked from rain and cold. lucky for me i am riding with a newbie so i have an excuse to take it easy! mt. palomar here we come! :P

to be brief.....the cadillac is dead.... the porsche lives.....life is great at 70 degrees in the twisty's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Teleskier

Avid One

Both Look fantastic! I'm sure the performance is fantastic. Next on my list for sure. Thanks for the pics. VFR FLYER sorry I missed the ride, next weekend it is on.

-Isaac

OK, nice shock, but my eyes noticed carbon foot rest protectors. Mine are scratched so I was going to powder coat them. These offer another option. Are these home made or can I purchase them somewhere? Please advise. Thanks.

Archived