Full Exhaust System Tune Options?

Flister

Hey there, funky question for anyone who's done this before me. I'm currently running a Delkevic slip-on exhaust for a 2015 and plan on getting the full headers system soon. My question to y'all is, what is the best way to tune the system for it? DynoJet has their Power Commander V but only has the two files for full stock and just a slip-on exhaust. Is there a different system for full exhaust setups better than DynoJet or is the only option having it custom Dyno tuned? I'd hate to pay hundreds for a custom Dyno just to have them install a file accessible anywhere. Thanks guys!

Other than dyno tuning there are autotuning options. Rapid bike racing and Evo are able to autotune using the stock narrowband o2 sensors, while an additional wideband module and sensor is available as a separate purchase. I have racing variant and a single additional module. The stock narrowbands can do a good job, but they're slow and not very precise. It takes around 200-400km for a new map to be made, but even later after 1000 or more km there will be changes. The wideband is much, much quicker, basically instant corrections. It's supposed to be more accurate since it's much newer and advanced tech, but I have no means of verifying that myself. From mid to high throttle openings they both do a good job. I'm struggling to get a good tune at low throttle openings. Both types of sensors tend to go overly lean at 5-10% throttle and create dead spots at certain RPMs. It could be due to my bike in particular. It does require some tinkering to setup and monitoring how bike behaves and responds to fueling changes. 

Power commander 5 and 6 also have wideband autotuning modules available. Don't know much else about it.