Luggage rack VFR800F (2017)

tobythechimp

Hey everyone, 

First time poster – long time lurker! I was wondering if anyone knows of any luggage racks that will fit a 2017 model VFR800F. Now, I know that I can get actual luggage boxes that fit – both OEM and aftermarket. But, I don't actually want/need a panner box or bag. I just want to be able to fit a side rack so I can carry something else...

It seems to me that Givi (and other brands) don't make a rack for this model (probably because it has an integrated system) so I was wondering if anyone has had any success getting something else to fit? Could be that you're using something from a different brand, something you've made yourself or some other mad solution. 

I'm all ears. 

Cheers, 
TC

• Member Contributer
4 hours ago, tobythechimp said:

Hey everyone, 

First time poster – long time lurker! I was wondering if anyone knows of any luggage racks that will fit a 2017 model VFR800F. Now, I know that I can get actual luggage boxes that fit – both OEM and aftermarket. But, I don't actually want/need a panner box or bag. I just want to be able to fit a side rack so I can carry something else...

It seems to me that Givi (and other brands) don't make a rack for this model (probably because it has an integrated system) so I was wondering if anyone has had any success getting something else to fit? Could be that you're using something from a different brand, something you've made yourself or some other mad solution. 

I'm all ears. 

Cheers, 
TC

Hepco & Becker sell quick release sidecase racks for the Gen 8. Well made and strong. I can recommend them. 

https://www.hepco-becker.de/en/sidecarrier-lock-it-black-for-honda-vfr-800-f.html