Brake Light Modulators and Turn Signal Cancel

AcedIt

Is anyone running a brake light modulator and/or turn signal cancelling controller? If so, what are you using? I've been looking at the ST2 ones, but there are others. I've used Back-Off before, but it's only activated by depressing the brake lever/pedal. Badlands and ST2 activate also by downshifting and/or letting off the throttle. So if you are using something, please share details both good and bad...

• Member Contributer

I've used ST2 on my RZ350 and will be using one on my VFR as it goes back together, works great. 

Edit; I was referring to their signal cancelling unit, but also tried the brake unit because I had aftermarket rear sets with no brake switch and wanted the brake light to work regardless. You can adjust the sensitivity by changing the angle, I recommend temp wiring in an 'idiot light' on the dash so you can see when it comes on until you are happy with the setup. I will likely add one to the VFR also because it now has rear sets and I don't want to add a pressure switch. Also, the compression braking of a the VFR is an order of magnitude greater than a 2-stroke twin.

Edited by Dangeruss
Correction