2010 VFR1200F - low miles in Northbrook IL

• Member Contributer

Low Miles, great shape.

9213 miles and growing slowly.

2nd owner since, title in hand.  Mechanically A-1, clear title. Fantastic bike for long distance AND sport riding. 144 HP and 82 ft/lbs at the rear wheel stock.

Has a z-bomb (can be removed - plug and play) which really opened up the bike in 1st and 2nd gear - eliminates throttle restriction, easily removed, but much better.

Custom made mount holding double USB on the ignition post, super discreet, plugged into factory Honda wiring harness.

Wiring harness still has room for the heated grips and one accessory to be added via factory plugs. Connectors included.

Stem post with RAM ball for mounting phone or other devices, original stem cap included.

Comes with factory panniers (keyed to ignition for one key ease) and mounting plate for a top case in the rear. Original grab rails included. Honda Racing tank pads and grip panels installed. Minor scratches on one of the panniers - I’ll get better pics.

Factory center stand also installed.

Battery tender connection tucked away in perfect location on left side, with built in cap for riding.

Rode the bike continuously, just not enough miles due to having multiple bikes and lack of need to go downtown.  Always owned multiple bikes, so I didn’t get enough miles on this one. Great commuter and road trip bike that can handle and has plenty of power. Not a beginner bike, but narrow V4 and low center of gravity makes it an easy bike to maneuver. Majority of miles from commuting from suburbs to downtown Chicago and rode to Southwest Michigan multiple times a summer before Covid. Closed our downtown offices, and my commute is now 10 minutes.

Very good do anything bike, provides ridiculous weather protection at speed. Lots of storage. Great mechanical condition, maintained by me and local motorcycle mechanic (Moto and Motor in Northbrook).

Has ONE small scratch on edge of left fairing obtained on the day I brought the bike home and took it off the trailer without fully releasing the front wheel. That’s it. I was so mad I ordered a replacement fairing, but its corner was also slightly scratched in transit, so I never installed it. It’s been sitting in a box for years. Is included.

Might have an oil filter or two left - need to check garage.

Printed copy of entire service manual included.

Bike served me very well, still riding it, but it’s now time to serve someone else (you?) equally well.

$7400 OBO for everything. Let me know if you’re interested.  I have tons more pics, just message me.

-Dan K

img_2923-jpeg.95414

FRONT.jpeg

LEFT SIDE.jpeg

PRETTY PIC.jpeg

REAR.jpeg

RIGHT SIDE 2.jpeg

RIGHT SIDE WITH PANNIERS.jpeg

RIGHT SIDE.jpeg

CURRENT MILES.jpeg

• Rider14 changed the title to 2010 VFR1200F - low miles in Northbrook IL

Archived