Any UK members that could help me get some GSG non drill frame sliders?

Noles

Hi. I am looking at purchasing an 8th gen VFR Deluxe and would like to get frame sliders for it.  GSG will not ship to the US.  Is there anyone who could help me get some.  I will pay for the parts and shipping.  Also are there any better frame sliders that do not require drilling?  Thanks

9 hours ago, Thumbs said:

Thurn Motorsports in Germany has them ….I’ve got them on my bike

https://thurn-motorsport.de/eng/

Thank you what do you think of them? Anything you don't like or would change?  Did you just get the frame sliders or did you get other protective hardware from them?

• Member Contributer

They are great, easy to remove when you want the fairing off, sturdy construction, straight forward installation and quality components 

This is more than I can say about T-Rex, the mounting plate for them bent the first time the bike rolled over in a car park 

The GSG have been tested too, courtesy of car drivers in the same car park and they’re unmarked 

I only got the GSG units from them 

On 5/17/2023 at 7:14 AM, Thumbs said:

They are great, easy to remove when you want the fairing off, sturdy construction, straight forward installation and quality components 

This is more than I can say about T-Rex, the mounting plate for them bent the first time the bike rolled over in a car park 

The GSG have been tested too, courtesy of car drivers in the same car park and they’re unmarked 

I only got the GSG units from them 

Thanks Thumbs.  I might get these.  did you get any of their other protective products or just the Frame sliders?

Archived