1994 Highly modified VFR750 3.5k obo

Hello VFR friends! I have been swimming these parts for a long time and with the recent impending purchase of a home my wife has "suggested" I should thin the herd. Something about not being able to ride 5 motorcycles at once? Anyway, here we are.

The bike is a 1994 VFR750 it has about 24k miles on it and after a small encounter with the back of a 16 year old kids jeep and a the pavement I have modified it.

These are the major changes although im sure there are others:

2004 cbr 954RR complete front end, forks wheels etc
HoHey customs cncd top triple
Pro taper minis, honda bend
Honda hawk front headlight
digital gauge/ dash
Koso digital temp
monster s4r front fairing
CBR 929rr rear shock, sprung and shimmed for 190lb rider
2012-2018 triumph speed triple rear end, subframe, under tray, seat, brake lights
6061 aluminum carb tubes, these are the tubes that connect all 4 carbs, normally they are plastic and break apart and die over time. (https://www.ebay.com/itm/132245821802)
Jet kit. stage 2
kn air filter
Black widow high mount exhaust
Dunlop Q3 tires with less than 500 miles (not pictured)
fresh oil change, 200 miles
coolant flush 200 miles
spark plugs 200 miles
Pro grip gel grips
alloy levers
New radiator cap (not pictured)
CRG bar end mirror (left)
Braided front brake lines
Registered and insured

The bike rips, it runs great. I failed to put the choke lever back on when rebuilding the carbs so it takes a tiny bit of throttle to start when cold but otherwise is fantastic. We regularly take it up to the mountains here in SoCal and have full fledged sport bikes having trouble keep its pace. It is very capable. 

That being said, its still kind of a project bike, you may need to tinker with it and I want the person buying it to understand that. Im hoping someone in this community can appreciate the work thats been done to make it a capable, albeit Frankenstein of a bike.

Bike is in San Diego County and im willing to drive into LA for a serious buyer if you dont have transportation. 3.5kobo is what im asking. Let me know what you all think!

IMG_2268 2.jpg

IMG_2269 2.jpg

IMG_2270 2.jpg

IMG_2271 2.jpg

IMG_2273 2.jpg

Archived