2012 VFR1200F 17k miles, $8000

• Member Contributer

Rare, Candy Blue, 170 hp Honda VFR1200F. Fast, confident, and comfortable for the long haul or short twisties, ready to ride with extensive list of upgrades including Helibar risers, Oxford Heated grips, Vortex clutch and brake levers, (OEM levers included), OEM fairing wind deflectors, Zero Gravity Extended windscreen (shorter race windscreen also included), OEM carbon fiber tank protectors, Corbin custom seat, X-Grip RAM Phone Mount, USB (3) and 12v Ports, Two Brothers Exhaust Black Edition, OEM Hard bags with included liners (only flaw on the whole bike is a small scratch on the corner of the left bag, in photo). Traction control, ABS, larger gas tank than 2010 version. 

I've put about 7,000 on it, about 2,700 of that on a trip to Montana and it's an amazing machine. I'd keep it, but I just turned 50 and will be needing something with a little less sport-lean. My old-guy bones are your gain! 

I'm in NorCal so come on up, buy the bike and have an awesome ride back or arrange for shipping to wherever you are!

IMG_1434.JPEG

IMG_1433.JPEG

• finoa changed the title to 2012 VFR1200F 17k miles, $8000

Archived