... Time To Say Hello

ridered

It is a Zero Gravity. I like the look, but wish it was a little taller, or a little shorter. The airflow hits me mid helmet and it is loud. No buffeting, just loud. I'm 5'5" so if you are taller it would probably be perfect. I might put the stock one mack on for summer, and maybe order the short version. I think they make a nice tall touring shield too. I have a Zero Gravity on my 5th gen as well.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. I have been around awhile as a 5th gen owner, and this is a great group. Hoping to stay a multiple VFR owner, but need the money to accessorize the 7th gen some more.

What more do you need, I put everything on it already... :goofy:

Top Case, seat and a tank bag. Yes, you did put all the good stuff on.

Both washed and looking good.

post-23737-0-84828700-1454819912.jpg

I'm 5'8" and have a fifth gen. The Givi D200 touring screen makes for a quiet, warm and dry cockpit. I put the stock wind screen on when I'm going where it is hot.

I live where it is hot all the time, so probably go back to stock, or the low ZG.

It is a Zero Gravity. I like the look, but wish it was a little taller, or a little shorter. The airflow hits me mid helmet and it is loud. No buffeting, just loud. I'm 5'5" so if you are taller it would probably be perfect. I might put the stock one mack on for summer, and maybe order the short version. I think they make a nice tall touring shield too. I have a Zero Gravity on my 5th gen as well.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. I have been around awhile as a 5th gen owner, and this is a great group. Hoping to stay a multiple VFR owner, but need the money to accessorize the 7th gen some more.

attachicon.gifIMG_8656.jpg

I'm 5'8" and have a fifth gen. The Givi D200 touring screen makes for a quiet, warm and dry cockpit. I put the stock wind screen on when I'm going where it is hot.

I live where it is hot all the time, so probably go back to stock, or the low ZG.

LOL, San Diego is Hot? I think I'll claim that award here in Phoenix when we have 4 months of low temps in the high 90's with daytime temps hovering in the 110 degree range.......San Diego might have the best climate in the US IMHO.......Jealous.......Bike looks good BTW

attachicon.gifIMG_8656.jpg

LOL, San Diego is Hot? I think I'll claim that award here in Phoenix when we have 4 months of low temps in the high 90's with daytime temps hovering in the 110 degree range.......San Diego might have the best climate in the US IMHO.......Jealous.......Bike looks good BTW

Haha, it is true San Diego does have the best climate, but I moved from Seattle, so this place feels hot, plus most of our rides are inland towards the desert. I grew up in a place with weather like Phoenix and don't miss it one bit. Come join us this spring when we ride up the PCH to Big Sur and enjoy our climate. Info will be posted soon in the ride forum. I already have a teaser posted.

Archived