3D600 Givi Bags On A 6Th Gen

rigger4343

Hey Guys,

Found a guy locally that has a new set of the Givi 3D600 saddle bags that I can get from him for $275. He has an FZ8 that he is selling and has never installed them on the bike, bags are still in the box. He has the mounting frames for the FZ8 too but from what I can tell on the Givi site, they do not offer a frame for the 6th Gen VFR for this bag. Does anyone know if they do make a frame for that bag for the VFR? Anyone seen these bags in person, are they any good? I have seen a set of similar style bags on a Ducati and I liked them so I assume I would like these too.

I have soft bags that I throw on my VFR when needed and a little frame that I made to bolt on the bike to help support the soft bag but if I could get a better set of bags on the bike, I would probably enjoy them and use them more. I really do not need them but it is something that I would like to have so being that I dont really need them, I like the idea of being able to do something that is lower cost.

One thing I thought about was getting his bags and frames, cutting the mounting ring off of his existing frames and welding up a frame that would work on my bike. Just another project and I love projects!

Archived