Ecu Reflash ?

VICARA

I'm still looking for a company to work on DCT models, anybody? ECU Unleashed still don't have anything available, I'm getting desperate, any ideas?

post-28303-0-73524200-1387954620.jpg

Vicara I gave up on ECU unleashed some time ago for the standard model. I am working with Guhl motors (Don Guhl) to get a re-flash for my 2013 standard model. Crazy brother is also working with this company for the earlier 2010 ECU for his bike. Crazybrother & I both sent Don our ECU's so he could start R&D for a re-flash. Don Guhl has also expressed to me an interest in doing the DCT models but he needs to start with the two standard versions first. There is more information in two threads on this site (one by crazybrother & the second by dynajohn). I suggest you read both and then contact Don Guhl by e-mail or phone after the first of the year concerning the DCT model. I have no doubt Don has the technical capability to do the DCT model but I expect because of the more involved re-programming for the DCT he will require a bike to work with on his dyno to refine and test the re-flash. You and other DCT owners need to speak up either directly to Don Guhl at Guhl motors or through the survey crazybrother started in his thread. The more demand there is for the service the more likely Guhl motors is to develop a ECU re-flash for the DCT.

Since this model has problems that can't be resolved with a zbomb or apparently a PC5 a ECU re-map looks like the only way. If there is enough demand from DCT owners for this service I expect Don Guhl will be interested in working on the problem.

thank you both, I have no problem sending my ECU but I can't send or take my bike, if any DCT owner lives nearby I can send my ECU and have it tested in your bike, anybody interested???

Archived